RediMed offers many Urgent Care services.
Urgent Care generally refers to the rapid treatment of conditions in a facility other than a hospital emergency room.
Urgent Care also refers to a setting where an appointment is not necessary in order to see a physician.
- Sore Throat
- Ear Ache
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Stomach Problems
- Minor Injuries
- Fractures/Sprains Requiring Splinting
Please be advised that we cannot give medical information over the phone.
When to go directly to the Emergency Room.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please proceed to the nearest emergency room or call 911:
- Loss of consciousness
- Chest pain
- Signs of heart attack or stroke
- Severe shortness of breath
- Bleeding that does not stop after 10 minutes of direct pressure
- Severe allergic reation if breathing is difficult
- A major injury such as head trauma
- Persistent vomiting or vomiting blood
- Other serious conditions